PTW Multi-Cracker Mills
A Multi-Cracker Mill offers the farmer a simple mill that produces grain to the size and consistency required for his/her farm operation.
PPP have been replacing old existing roller mills with the Multi-Cracker mill as it offers greater efficiency in milling and allows livestock feed to be much better utilised. When grain is milled to a consistent size this allows for more milk to be produced, increasing profits for the farmer.
Why are Australian farmers throwing their roller mills into the scrap heap? They now have the opportunity to upgrade to Skiold Disc Mills which have much lower maintenance costs and provides farmers with the ability to mill grain to the correct size so dairy cows have much better utilisation of the feed.
Typical Mill sizes for dairy farms in NZ PPP are supplying the following Skiold Mills;
- Mills grain to the correct grain size.
- Ability to mill grain with up to 40% moisture level.
- Ability to mill more than one grain at the same time.
- Exceptional durability of wear parts.
- Low power consumption.
- Capacity 2 tonnes/hr.
- Very quiet running.
- Small footprint.
- Fits easily into existing systems.
- Magnet system removes steel impurities.
- Mills grain to the correct grain size
- Ability to mill more than one grain at the same time
- Exceptional durability of wear parts
- Low power consumption
- Capacity 6.2 tonnes/hr
- Very quiet running
- Small footprint
- Fits easily into existing systems
- Double magnet system removes steel impurities
Skiold Twin Drum Cleaner
To easily remove the maximum amount of impurities from your feed grain and to prolong the life of your existing or new milling system, use a Skiold Drum Cleaning System.
Contact PPP or call us on 0800 901 902 to find out more.